Tuesday, September 18, 2007
SOLD!!
We too have been asked to jump on the blog spot band wagon so here it goes! I am not one for writing but we do have some very exciting news (and no that doesn't mean we are having a baby) as of last night it looks like we have offically sold our house! The buyers came and put down some earnest money which is very encouraging. We ended up doing for sale by owner so Stephen now gets to use his real estate transaction class and draw up all the contracts and so on! Fun Stuff! We have been very blessed, because the new owners have offered to let us stay in the house until Stephen graduates in December which will be nice so we don't have to move everything twice! Anyways I will be posting pictures soon! Congrats to all our friends who recently passed the bar we are so excited for you and your families we hope to be sharing similar news in the next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I got on to check it out and never read it.
Anyway I wanted to say how exciting for you to have sold your house!!!! and that you get to stay in it until you are done with school!
Congrats again!
I am so excited that you guys have started a blog. I always think about you and wonder how you are. Uncle Dan did tell me that you just sold your house. That is so great that they will let you stay in it until December. What a HUGE blessing! I will be watching for more posts.
Congrats on selling your house!! I bet that is a huge relief!
Oh that's exciting...but Sad becaue it mean's you'll be leaving soon..........:(
Congrats on that big accomplishment! And a super big welcome to blogland. We Idahoans enjoy keeping up with everybody.
Post a Comment