
Bye Bye lovely house, hello stinky townhouse! It is hard to admit, but I am becoming very clearly aware that I became quite a spoiled brat at our old big nice house. Now moving into a smaller townhouse with no free garage room and small small kitchen I am trying to be strong. Another bonus is that our connecting neighbors are chain smokers and that lovely smell is shared though some vents and plumbing! Luckily the newness of the townhouse is keeping the children completely happy. Everytime we go to run errands Parker always says "I want to go back to the townhouse!" Check back for some upcoming Halloween pics
3 comments:
Thank goodness poor Parker doesn't have to sleep in a crib anymore you abusive parent you, j/k.
Oh, the joys...we have lived in some pretty bad places. Aren't you glad it's only for a few months??
Parker looks so big! Where is the townhouse? I can't believe you had to move for only a couple of months; that stinks! What are your plans after graduation?
Post a Comment