Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Halloween, Better Late than Never





So this Halloween the batteries in my camera were dead! Luckily for me though, my awesome sister-in-law was here visting, and she always has her camera ready! However it took just a little while for her to email me the pictures hence the better late than never title! Halloween this year was a blast! Parker and Josie were soooo into it! Parker ran his poor little heart out in between the houses just so he could get more candy! They filled a half of a pillowcase and their mommy was definetly proud (and excited to eat the candy!)

8 comments:

Tarver Family said...

what cuties!

Joni Wiedrich said...

I love Josie's costume! Very cute. Parker makes a good spiderman too.

Carri Collins Weaver said...

Oh my gosh I didn't know you had super heros for children?! No wonder they are so awesome.

Jeremy Shorts said...

Love the super hero costumes! The kids look super cute! Glad Halloween went well for you. We're excited about the blogging world and our opportunity to keep up on our friends' lives a little easier :) Hope all is well! Jandi

The Justice Family said...

I love the costumes! They look soooo cute! I can't wait until I can send some of mine out to gather candy for me :) I guess until they get a little older. Yours are at the perfect age.

Kristine said...

So, are those your Halloween yard decorations?! Your kids look adorable in their costumes!! I didn't know you had already moved out of your house and am sorry about the smallness and smoke of the townhouse... only a few more weeks, though :)

Tarver Family said...

Also wanted to left a note... like the background, glad you got that figured out!

Krista Dodd said...

Sorry its kind of a crazy template but it was the first one i found with matching papers.