Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Fun








Well last week was our ward christmas party! We had a lovely program and Josie got to sing with the primary and then be in a little nutcracker ballet portion of the program. She was excited to wear her dance stuff and then they gave all the little girls matching wands, which they got to keep, which is now a big piece of contention between Josie and Parker. After the program we had treats and of course Santa came! Poor Parker, he is still scared to death of the big man, hence no picture of Parker with Santa! He was also equally horrified of the Grinch A.K.A Brother Webster. It was quite hilarious because it was obviously Brother Webster, all he had was his face painted green, but Parker wouldn't even look at him and wanted nothing to do with him. So I have added a picture of Parker in Josie's Rudolph hat from school, I was feeling bad that all the latest pictures have been of Josie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like his daddy, afraid of Santa. Did you hear the story when Stephen wouldn't go to bed until my mom wrote a note telling Santa not to go into his room because he was sick (afraid)?

Heidi said...

I don't blame Parker for being afraid of Bro. Webster....he does look a little odd!

Heidi said...

I don't blame Parker for being afraid of Bro. Webster....he does look a little odd!

katielovie said...

Your new layout is very cute!! i like!