Sunday, February 10, 2008
A Heavenly day at the Beach!
Heavenly is the best word I could come up with for our wonderful day at the beach on Saturday. The weather was absolutely perfect, could not have been better! My sister-in-law Julie called us up Saturday morning and wanted to know if we wanted to go down to Newport Beach and of course we jumped at the chance. Parker was besides himself with happiness! He has been talking about going to the beach ever since we left Nebraska. The kids had so much fun playing in the water, collecting shells and playing in the sand. Parker buried a beach toy and needless to say we left the beach without the toy because he could not remember where he had buried it. Oh well, it kept them busy for almost an hour trying to look for it, while Mommy soaked up some sun. After leaving the beach we went to rite-aid to get an ice cream treat. The flavor they picked was cotton candy and it was the most vibrant and bright colors of purple, hot pink and blue you can imagine. Even if they wanted to they would not have been able to keep clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Ok! That is so mean!! Im so jealous!! It didnt look very busy though! I bet that was nice! What was the temp? Well I dont even know what to say! I think you need to send some of that sunshine this way! Can you do that? Right now it is 10 degrees with a -4 wind chill! I would much rather be there! Kylie is having her party on Saturday and is really bummed Josie and Parker cant be there! But she wanted them to know theyre invited! Well try not to enjoy the sun too much ok!? Thats it Kurt needs to find a job where it's warm!!!
I'm a little jealous, it is only about 9 degrees right now. I suppose we could take the kids ice fishing.
Anyway-I tagged you. Good luck!!
I am just a vibrant color of green with envy. I love the beach and I certainly love finding some shells. Part of me hopes you were severely sunburned, but the majority of me hopes you had super time while I freeze my tail off in Idaho.
Looks like a great time! I wish I was there!!! Someday soon I hope! Everyone looks so cute too!
Oh, I remember the days of soaking up the sun in February. Good for you guys on taking advantage of these opportunities... and Newport just so happens to be a favorite spot of mine. It's amazing what a few years in Nebraska will do in helping you appreciate what you have now, eh?! Cute pictures!
sounds like fun :) So not fair that we're up here in good ol' Nebraska freezing our rearends off lol. Glad to hear you guys are doing well and having fun.
I'm so jealous. Its raining here and cold. At least you don't have to be in Nebraska anymore!
Love it! Good job for being that kind of a mom. Your kids will always remember those kind of days!
Oh, how wonderful!! I'm glad you guys are ding well! Can we please come visit?? Remember last year at this time in Malibu ... such fun memories!
Post a Comment