


We were so excited to be able to come up to st.george this weekend for my niece 'lil miss ruby rae's 1st birthday. She is getting so big and so much fun! I was holding her during sacrament meeting today and she was trying to sing along with the hymns, it was so cute!! Parker also loves to come visit because he gets to play with his little buddy Porter. They have been sword fighting and playing in Great Grandpa's toy room non-stop. Josie loves to come because she gets to play with my cousin Amy. Josie and Amy can't be seperated. Yesterday, they went to a kite festival together and in the afternoon swimming in Gpa's pool. Later in the day Uncle Cory made everyone balloon hats,animals and swords. Josie wanted to share hers with Gpa and I couldn't resist taking a picture. Doesn't he look happy??
3 comments:
What a sweet picture of Josie and Gpa!! So cute! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!! What else have you been up to? I feel like we havent talked in forever! Kurt leaves for Texas on Tuesday! Yea! How is Steve's job going? Well tell everyone hi!
St. George...I'm jealous. That was my favorite place to go as a kid. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Enjoy Utah's Dixie for me!
No way! We were in Cedar last weekend to see the house Jake's parents bought there... too bad we missed you guys!
Post a Comment