Friday, September 19, 2008

Carri and Palmers wedding, wedding, wedding!



So for the last month, all of my time and thoughts have been occupied with my sister's wedding. It has now come and gone! The newly married couple seems happy and healthy. I think it all went off without too many hitches (except for the nightmare of a false ceiling that I had to help put up.) I had a couple of emotional breakdowns because of that stupid ceiling, oops we don't say that word do we? I was in charge of decorating with my wonderful mother-in-laws help of course. However, if you know Carri it was no small pressure. Enough about the bad parts lets focus on the good.
Going to the temple with Carri for her first time was amazing. She seemed to be glowing. The actual sealing was also wonderful, unlike any other sealing I have ever been too. All in attendance were taught and it was very cool! The luncheon and reception also went well. The cake was yummy and Palmer's singing to Carri was fun to watch and be a part of. Well it is late and I had better get to sleep, more photos of our trip to Seattle for the open house to come!

3 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

I wondered where you've been!! Looks like you guys had a good time at the wedding even with the stress!! How are you doing? It seems like we havent talked in forever!!

Anonymous said...

Yay. I have been checking your blog and your sisters' looking for wedding pictures. I'm glad the false ceiling turned out well. I knew you gals would figure it out.

Tessa and Jeff said...

I was so glad we got to come down for the wedding and see everyone. You all did such a good job setting everything up. I hope everything in Washington went well!! Can't wait to hear about it. Talk to you soon!