What a great mom. I didn't do anything this year. I have no energy for all that stuff. As it is Jacob's not even dressing up this year. Sad! I think your right Brody just fits, now it's another thing talking Jeff into liking the name. Have a wonderful Halloween. Tell Parker and Josie that they both look adorable.
3 comments:
What a great mom. I didn't do anything this year. I have no energy for all that stuff. As it is Jacob's not even dressing up this year. Sad! I think your right Brody just fits, now it's another thing talking Jeff into liking the name. Have a wonderful Halloween. Tell Parker and Josie that they both look adorable.
What cute pumpkins! We didn't carve any this year, maybe next year. I can't wait to see the kids custumes.
Those are some impressive pumpkins. We're still at the triangle eyes and nose stage.
Post a Comment