

Josie's best friend Jade, along with her sister Lily and mom Chris moved to Colorado today. We will miss them all terribly! We went to the park across from school with them everyday. I really enjoyed chatting with Chris and getting to know her better. She was a great mom and watched over all the kids with a hawk eye. Parker and Lily were the same age and played really well together too! I liked to eaves drop on there conversations. Lily: "Parker I am not coming to your birthday party because you are going to have two pirates on your cake, I will come if you have just one." Parker: "Okay Lily."
Last night we went to John's Incredible Pizza to celebrate Lily's 5th birthday and as a going away party. Josie and Jade had so much fun riding the little roller coaster, Twister, and bumper cars together. Josie and Jade giggled, screamed and laughed so much I couldn't help smiling right along with them.
We wish them the best of luck with there new adventures and hope someday that they make it back to California. You have to go where the job is, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment