Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Day of 1st Grade


Josie came to me this morning and asked "Mommy, is it okay if I am excited and a little sad about today?" I said "Sure, Why?" She said "I am excited because I don't have to go to school for 78 days, but I am sad because I want Mrs. Neal to be my teacher forever." I remember having these same feelings when the school year would come to a close. Change is sometimes hard! Josie has really enjoyed having Mrs. Neal for a teacher, she is fun, young, energetic and kind. When I went to her with my concerns that Josie wasn't being challenged, she listened and helped come up with ideas to give Josie more ways to learn and grow! Thanks Mrs. Neal for a great year!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe she's that old. I'll always think of her as a super smart preschooler :) How is your pregnancy going? We miss you guys!