Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crazy Hair Day!


With a naughty newborn that doesn't sleep, and two older children who no longer think helping is cool, I feel like all I do is yell and scream. However, once in a great while I do something that makes me feel like I am a good mom. One of those days came on Crazy Hair Day. The kids were really excited, so the night before Josie and I went to the store and bought orange and blue hairspray. We talked about how and what we were going to do and made plans to get up early so we would have plenty of time before school. Everything went off without a hitch, they got up early, got ready and we were able to spend plenty of time on the hairdos. When they got to school it was fun to see how good they felt as their friends paid so much attention to them because of their hair. As I was driving home it hit me and I started to cry, I made my kids day and I am a really good Mommy!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Robertson said...

I LOVE the CRAZY hair. I would agree, Lacy, you are a good mother. I enjoyed coming over to your home and observing your stellar parenting skills last year. I miss you guys! I was quite disappointed that your family was sick the Sunday that I visited your ward. Sending you my love!