Friday, June 13, 2008

Mommy's New Do


I finally did it! I have been talking about chopping my hair for quite sometime, and today was the day! I have been jealous of Josie's cute bob haircut for awhile. It's summertime, so I went for it! So far I am amazed that I am not freaking out more about the loss of my locks. I hope I continue to like it!

14 comments:

Krista Dodd said...

Its way cute, Me love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! I told you it would look great!! You could totally be America's next top model!!!

katielovie said...

It's way cute! ^_^

Joni Wiedrich said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute. I love it. Is it easy to style? Does Stephen like it? Can't wait to see it in person.

Tessa and Jeff said...

I love the new do!! It will definitely be nice for summer!

Green Montana said...

Way to go! I love the hair and I bet you feel a whole lot lighter. It truly looks adorable. So, have you guys officially moved??? Email me your new address. I want to know how things are going and where you are...

Vaughn Family said...

Cute cut. I don't think I could be that daring (too short for me). I think I heard that you and the kids are coming up sometime soon, is that true? You will have to let us know when so we can visit and play games.

Becky said...

Whoa, ...you really did go for it. good job and WAY cute. You will love the change. it will always grow back...very daring. impressed.

Kristine said...

Lacy I LOVE IT!!! Way to take the plunge! :)

Carrie said...

Super cute!! I love it!

The Justice Family said...

It looks great! Oh and Cor did stay with us for a week and his parents came and picked him up.

Breanna said...

cute do!!! I decided to make my blog secure but don't have your info to add you. if you want you can email me your email addy. breannasuhr@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Your hair looks great!!