

Parker and Josie received a special package in the mail today! It was a letter and sticker book from Bishop and Sister Meyer (our bishop and wife from Nebraska). Parker ran around the house saying "That was so nice of them! That was so nice of them!" I would have to agree! It is good to know that someone in Nebraska still loves us! Josie is now determined to have Sister Meyer as a pen pal, so Sister Meyer watch out. Thanks so much for thinking of us and we miss you too! We think you should come to Disneyland sooner than later!
1 comment:
Josie and Parker it sure was great to see that you received the packages. I was wondering if you had gotten them. We love the Merrill family lots and all the the other students who have lived in the boarders of the Mahoney Ward. We are very grateful to Heavenly Father for to send such wonderful people to live our ward. Even if it is for a short time. Thank you for being a part of our lives. Josie I would love to hear from you! Write often. Parker I would love to hear from you also. Lots of hugs from Nebraska to the Merrill Family.
Post a Comment