Thursday, July 3, 2008

Enviromental Nature Center



Yesterday we went to the Environmental Nature Center in Newport Beach. It is the only completely green building in orange county. It is even insulated with old denim jean fibers, crazy! We went because the ENU has a butterfly house. It was fun for the kids to see all the different kinds of butterflies up close and personal. The ENU also has beautiful trails to go off exploring on, however you have to stay on the path or else you might get poison ivy, yikes! After the ENU we went to the beach which I didn't get any pictures of because I left the camera in the car. It was a good day!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I've gotta remember to go there next time I'm down. Cute kids- by the way.

Lisa said...

So many fun things to do in California! No wonder that you love it!

Kristine said...

Looks like fun! I've never heard of that place before. Will definitely check it out if we ever make it back there. :)