Yesterday was Garrett's blessing day, the only problem was that when Daddy was giving the blessing the microphone wasn't on. I wanted to yell "STOP!" I couldn't believe Stephen didn't realize the microphone wasn't working. We felt bad that all our family came and didn't get to hear the blessing. However, we had a very nice family dinner later on in the day at Grandma Patti's. We are so glad that Heavenly Father has sent Garrett to be a part of our family. He has started to smile and make all kinds of adorable noises. We love you Garrett!!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Blessing Day
Yesterday was Garrett's blessing day, the only problem was that when Daddy was giving the blessing the microphone wasn't on. I wanted to yell "STOP!" I couldn't believe Stephen didn't realize the microphone wasn't working. We felt bad that all our family came and didn't get to hear the blessing. However, we had a very nice family dinner later on in the day at Grandma Patti's. We are so glad that Heavenly Father has sent Garrett to be a part of our family. He has started to smile and make all kinds of adorable noises. We love you Garrett!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cute family! And Laci, you look fantastic!! Hope you guys are all doing well and adjusting to 3 kids!!
What a cute family! I love your dress, where did you get it? It was so fun to see you guys the other day!
Cute picture! I agree with Kristy, you look FABULOUS!!!
Cute family pictures!
He looks huge! He's going to look like a five year old before I get to meet him
Hey! Congratulations!!! You guys are sooo cute! Garrett is adorable of course. We have been thinking about you - I was so sorry to hear about all the complications with the birth, but hopefully everything if a lot better now!
Post a Comment