Friday, May 16, 2008

HE PASSED, HE PASSED, HE PASSED


Stephen's reaction

Lacy's reaction


Miracles never cease!! Stephen Todd Merrill has passed the California Bar!! To say that I am proud is an understatement. To say that a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders is an understatement! We are still in total shock! However, we will try and work ourselves out of it as we drown ourselves in the chocolate fountain at Stephen's brother's wedding reception tomorrow.

17 comments:

Deb said...

Yay!!!! Congrats!

The Justice Family said...

Hooray!!! Congrats!!!

Heidi said...

Yea! Congratulations to both of you!

Anonymous said...

"Oh ye of little faith." I knew all along he would pass. Congrats! I will be looking for houses in our area for you to buy just kidding. But we would love to have you in our area.

R & S Ward said...

I heard your GREAT, WONDERFUL, EXCITING news! What an accomplishment! We are proud of you! One of the few that did it the first time! Yahoo! : )

Marlyce said...

Congrats! Is that not the worst and best day all rolled into one. The anxiety as you click refresh, refresh, refresh until the results are up, then frantically search for your name, then such relief and happiness. Congratulations, welcome to the real world!

Tessa and Jeff said...

Congrats! I went over to see my mom and Ruth happened to be there. They told me the great news and how you were so excited when you found out you were falling on the floor! That is so exciting! Yet again.. still working on the camera thing! Love you guys and congrats again.

Carri Collins Weaver said...

OMG! Way to go Stephen. I love the reaction pictures. You'll want to save those for generations to come.

Marisa said...

Way to go!!!!

Joni Wiedrich said...

Congratulations!! What now?

Marianne said...

We are so excited for you! I am not looking forward to those long couple of months waiting for Jeff's results!

Kurt and Kristy said...

Congrats!! I knew he would pass! Im sure you guys are just overcome with relief!! Tell him well done and you too for putting up with him for those long months!! ;) So what else you doing to celebrate!?

Kristine said...

Congratulations! Your reaction pictures are priceless!

Becky said...

Hey,...I thought I already posted a comment here! Maybe that means you didn't approve it :)

Very happy for you guys. All that living away in Nebraska away from the fam has finally paid off. You have every reason to have fallen on the floor.

Stephen, HOORAY for you and CONGRATULATIONS intelligent, hard worker!

Carrie said...

Hooray!!! What a relief! I love the pictures!

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! Isn't that the best feeling?? That's awesome!

katielovie said...

congrats!! that's awsome!! :D