Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Moderating Comments

I will now be moderating comments which just means that when you submit a comment I will have to look at it first. So the comment will not automatically pop up after you have submitted it. Please don't stop commenting, we just had someone try and send us a virus through a comment and we also had some weird 50+ year old man leave a weird comment. I don't want to make the blog secure because I know there are a lot of family and friends who look at the blog who don't have blogger accounts. So we have instilled this and some other different security measures. Thank you for your cooperation!

4 comments:

Me, myself, and I said...

sad...I've had the same things happen on my blog too, but the good far outweighs the bad in general! Thanks for sharing your cute family. IT's important to share good values on the internet...Elder M. Russell Ballard, an apostle in the Church, told the mostly Mormon, graduating students at Brigham Young University-Hawaii to use the Internet — including blogs and other forms of “new media” — to contribute to a national conversation about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Good Work! love, ~Sister Boyer~

The Justice Family said...

What other security measures are you taking? I need to do something too. I have been debating, if I should make my blog private. I can't bring myself to do it. I have found our pictures on other sites, they were people we knew, but it just got me thinking. We have had werid comments too. I wish I could lock my pictures, so no one could take them from my blog. Would you email and let me know what else you are doing? Thanks!

Amanda said...

Freaky!! Gross to think that someone you don't know is reading your blog and looking at pictures of your kids.

Marlyce said...

Is Rich leaving inappropriate comments again? So sorry. I started using the Google Analytics to see where the people are that look at our blog. I get nervous because there are some people looking at our blog from states that I don't know anybody, but I really don't want to be secure either, but it's tempting.