Monday, December 22, 2008

A month in review through pictures!


Picking out the perfect Christmas tree!

Cutting down the tree!

"Timber"

Mission Inn Light Display

Cinderella Carriage Ride

For Josie's Birthday this year she had two requests, she wanted her party on her actual birthday and second she wanted stove top stuffing for dinner. So I fulfilled her requests and a fun time was had by all! That is her cute friend Jade from school poking her head in the picture.

Rollerblades, present from Mommy, Daddy and Parker!

Tinkerbell Birthday Cake

Dec. 6h Ward Christmas Party, Josie said "Santa's breath was stinky!"

Parker still not a fan of the man in red, gave him a high five so he could get the treat!

The traditional making of the gingerbread house!




My dare devil daughter on Boomerang with her Daddy at Knott's Berry Farm

My not so dare devil son on a ride in Camp Snoopy!
So there you have it our month in review! We hope you all are enjoying this holiday season!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Lauren liked Josie's Tinkerbell cake - she had a Tinkerbell ice cream cake for her birthday (I guess that's what is in for girls this year). Have a Merry Christmas!

Kurt and Kristy said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun! I love the Tinkerbell cake too! Kylie would LOVE that! And I love Josie's reaction to Santa! Classic!

The Justice Family said...

Thanks for the comments! I feel pretty good other than my back aching off and on and round ligament pain. You are a skinny mini so you probably don't have any problems with either of those, at least yet. How are you doing and feeling?

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I was thinking about you today in warm California while we have below zero weather!