So I finally went to the doctor. I was having a rough time deciding whether to find a new doctor in Riverside or just make the drive and go to my old doctor in Upland. I am soooo glad I decided to go back to what was familiar and go to my old doctor. I love love love the nurse practitioner who I always see, her name is Juanita, she is also a midwife. If I could have all of my hopes and dreams come true it would be for her to deliver this baby. Oh Well, I begged with my last two and it never worked. She is kind, and caring and is never in a rush. Her daughter lives in Nebraska so we always talk about how her daughter is doing and what the weather is like in Nebraska.
Anyways, during the appointment she said come on lets go have an ultrasound. I was shocked because they have never done an ultrasound so early on me. Maybe Stephen's new insurance is better, I don't know. Parker, my mom, and my grandma all came in and it was so fun to watch Parker's face when Juanita showed him the baby. Obviously being just over two months along it was very tiny but you could see the heart beating and Parker now calls the baby Peanut. He will run to the fridge were the picture is hanging and say "I want to see Peanut!" I hope the nickname doesn't stick I am not necessarily a fan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh how fun!!! Enjoy all the moments to come!!
How fun! I love how Parker calls the babe a peanut. We went yesterday for our 4th ultrasound and they gave me a dvd. (The perks of being high risk.) My next appointment (in 2 weeks) I will get my cerclage. I am not as nervous as when I was with Luke. Anyways, you should post a picture of your little peanut. I am so behind with posts. I have been horrible with pictures lately. Oh yeah, would you ask J'lene to add me to her blog? I would love to keep up with them but I am blocked. Thanks Lacy! Are you feeling any better?
Congrats!! When is your due date? Mine is April 5th...I'm totally with you on what to do with three!!
Peanut was Kylie's nickname. We named her teddy bear peanut in rememberance.
Yippee!!! We are very excited for you. Yeah, I am totally freaked out about having 3 children as well. But, you have the 2 older kids who I bet will adore this baby and help you out alot (hopefully). We used to call Lincoln peanut before he was born too. I hope you feel better soon. Do you typically get sick with pregnancy?
Linds
CUTE!!! How fun it is to see and hear your baby's heartbeat for the first time!
Post a Comment